Monday, November 29, 2010

Betrayal and Desolation

Have you ever felt so disappointed that it rendered you speechless, numb and empty?

In the movie Braveheart, William Wallace is a Scotsman who fought to free his country from British rule. He discovered that the very enemy who wanted to kill him in battle was his own Crown Prince of Scotland, Robert the Bruce. The future heir gambled his country and his people...for land.

Shame.



Personally, I have had 3 of these experiences through out my existence, the first making its debut in 1994, and I would say was life changing. The most recent one is 2010.

Sometimes I wonder, where did I go wrong?

Has my desire to believe in the good of others (husnu dhan) served me well?

1 comment:

  1. wow - never thought about this before. at first i thought i've never had this experience before, but on second thought, there's this one time in 1999 where i was so disappointed (and felt really let down) i became ill.

    ReplyDelete