Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Need You ....til fade

This song keeps playing in my mind. Catchy and raw. It fits where I am today:

"Need You"

I know its not your fault, but I'm a locked door

Anytime I'm a mess by someone before

And I wish that I, I could find a key

To unlock all the things that you want us to be

Let me open up and start again, But there's a safe around my heart

I don't know how to let you in, And that's what keeps us apart

And that's why I need time.

I said I need you,

I need you to understand, you, you, you [x2)



Call up the locksmith, Tell him we need him quick

We've got a million keys,

None of them seem to fit

While you're on the phone, call up the clocksmith,

Cuz I could use some time, Even the slightest bit

Let me open up and start again, And break this safe around my heart

I don't know how to let you in, And that's what keeps us apart

And that's why I need time I said I need you I need you to understand, you, you, you [x2]



I'm thinking now's the time,

Maybe its time to go, if I gave you my heart, be gentle,

I'm tired of laying low, lets give the world a show

And when you know, you know,

And when you know, you know, you know And when you know, you know, you know, you know And that's why I need time I said I need you, I need you to understand, you, you, you [x2]

I need you to understand [x4]

I need you [x3]

I need you, you, you

No comments:

Post a Comment