Monday, November 11, 2013

Bosnia and Herzegovina: A Traveler's Paradise

My family made a collective trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina to spend our Eid'ul Adha with my brother in-law's family.

Although this is our second trip back as a family, it was especially meaningful as we brought back 3 new family members: my husband Syafiq, my brother in-law Shahir as well as my 8 month old niece Sumayyah.

Bosnia has so many attractions to offer:
  • 3 pyramids newly discovered in 2005
  • Scenic rivers and mountainside
  • Historical Ottoman cities
  • War memorials and destruction
  • Halal food
  • Affordable shopping even for Asians and Third World nations such as carpets, pottery, embroidery, genuine 100% leather shoes, jackets, handbags, etc.

The 4 Pyramids in Bosnia

Here is a video travelogue of our trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQuA1HibGhQ

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment