Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Are Not Alone


Nurul: There are no ghosts in Ramadhan.

Steph: Are you serious? Hungry ghost festival occurs in Ramadhan this year. There are ghosts la. If not, it would be such a contradiction.

Nurul: Asma, are there ghosts in Ramadhan?

Asma: Yeah, ghosts roam free through out the year even Ramadhan. The only ones tied to the chains is Lucifer the Devil.

Nurul: What?!!

Asma: I'm quite sure of it. Why la?

Nurul: All my life I believed ghosts don't bother us in Ramadhan...

Asma: Uh...
Nurul: OMG. Now I can't sleep at night (N begins to freak out). Grace, can you sleep over tonite?

All: Asma...what have you done?

------------------------------------------------------------------

H: Do you promise to never cast a lustful eye at another man?

Asma: I suppose I can test my loyalty in Ramadhan....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairuz: Wouldn't it be cool if chat had a middle finger emoticon?

Asma: Don't we already have it?

Fairuz: What is it?

Asma:

No comments:

Post a Comment