Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Adventurer


People have their ways to manage their daily challenges. As for me, it usually involves sleeping, getting some physical exercize, reading or just dropping things and going off for a holiday. My love for books and lust for travelling is sometimes scary, as I would really throw caution to the wind.

In October itself I did the unimaginable: I have literally gone for unplanned travels, 3 travels in total. I finally went to Penang island, re-visited Miri and jumped on a bus to Perhentian island. Perhaps it's the fact that I couldn't plan anything this year due to the nature of my job in Bintulu which is heavily business driven. Most of my trips are return-home trips where I would just laze at my parents' house. It's challenging to plan group holidays if the group bases the holidays on price alone, and so I plan for suitable timing with like-minded groups. When I can't satisfy any of the above, well, let's just say I would have to exercize judgement. Hehehe.

I've been thinking seriously about perhaps becoming a host of a travel show. Submit my idea to the Travel Channel. Perhaps be the first Muslim-friendly travel show host for the general public and inculcate some Muslim-friendly travel tips, itineraries and shed light on many myths Muslims have on travelling.


As part of my assignment, I may shoot a video of myself playing host to real tourists at one of my random travel locations. HAHAHA
Oh how I wish so badly...

3 comments:

  1. alright!! i'm all supportive towards your muslim travel show :) good idea! go for it.. hehe.. who knows where it may lead you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. I'm quite serious! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete